Monday, March 17, 2008

What A Party !

Brady was a little scared. Mom had fun anyway.

Even the BIG kids enjoyed themselves.....


Shannon surprised me, she is quite the dare devil. I am in serious trouble......

Shannon in the car with Caragh..One of the Birthday Girls.


Kelsey tried with Brady also..Still scared.....



Brookie....Happy Birthday ..... She was also a wild woman..so funny.


Erin slowed down for a minute to sit with her cousin.....Love this pic....



This Party was one of the best kid party's I have ever been to. Everyone had such a great time. I am sorry that I did not get any photo's of the jousting events. I'm sure someone must have them. It was great to see all of you.... Happy Birthday to BROOKE, REILLY and CARAGH !!!


1 comments:

Mary S. said...

It was really a great day! Shannon was a wild woman! Next year Brady will be knocking kids down to get on the slides. Thanks for coming. P.S. Next time I am jousting you!