Monday, March 10, 2008

Favorite Things

Favorite Food: Mexican and Seafood

Favorite Dessert: Anything Chocolate

Favorite Vacation Destination: Can't wait to take the kids to Disney someday

Favorite Song: as of today..Letter to me.. Brad Paisley

Favorite Outfit: Capri's, Flip Flops, any top that fits

Favorite Holiday: I Love Thanksgiving... Christmas too..can I have more than one?

Favorite Season : Spring and Fall

Favorite Book: This Much Is True/ Wally Lamb ( very strange Rich sisters)

Favorite Movie: I have a lot of them, Fever Pitch, any Romantic Comedy

Favorite Magazine: People

Favorite Sport: Baseball by far

Favorite Cocktail: Any kind of Rita

Favorite TV Show: as of today Big Brother and Idol

Favorite Gift You Ever Recieved: My ring from Jimmy

Favorite gift you ever gave: A Cruise to my Mom ..we had sooo much fun..just us !!!!

Favorite way to relax: TV, Listen to music

Favorite way to spend a Saturday afternoon: Hang out with the family.....

Favorite date night: WHAT'S THAT ????????????

Favorite Color: Blue and Green

Favorite animal: pet..Dog..non pet Penguin

Favorite Blog Site: All of you Goof Balls....

3 comments:

Mary S. said...

Hello, I think you still have to do the Wacky Tag!This one is so last week. Check out my blog for it.
Good answers on this one though!

Katie said...

that was good but only a start...time to get WACKY, I've been waiting a week to find out if you rub blue cheese on Jimmy then lick it off!

Kelli said...

me goofball, you goofball.