Monday, March 17, 2008

Brady's 1st haircut.....





We went to Auntie Mary and Uncle Billy's house for the St. Patricks Day feast of corned beef and cabbage. It was very yummy. Brady also got his first haircut. I thought he was going to yell, scream and maybe kick. Not a flinch. He sat in my arms and let Auntie Mary cut away. I saved those soft red curls for the baby box. Although very handsome....My baby boy is looking like a big boy now. Thank you for dinner and my little guy's haircut. Shannon also enjoyed the popsicle she screamed the whole way home for........

8 comments:

Mary S. said...

Wow, you are quick!Brady OMG, you are too cute for words!
I am somehow happy Shannon cried all the way home for the popsicle I gave her! Why does that give me pleasure???haha! I think it is the thought of Jimmy in agony in the car!Just kidding Jimbo!
Love you guys!
Happy St Patty's Day!

Kileen said...

Aww...he looks so sweet! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Katie said...

HE LOOKS SOOOOOO HANDSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelli said...

Ohhhh, where are his little cherubic curls??? Mary, you monster!
Just kidding, yes, he looks handsome but I liked his little baby curls too!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! He could be in commercials. Love the haircut...looks like a big boy now.
Jeannie

Anonymous said...

He looks so grown up now! Look at those rosey cheeks! love, hugs and kisses! auntie shelly

Mary S. said...

I told her to keep the curls and that you would say that! I loved his locks too! He does look damn adorable though. I was amazed he just let me cut his hair and didn't make a peep! I think he is coming around since the keg party!haha!

Mary S. said...

26 questions???