Monday, March 3, 2008

Moving




Moving Sucks !!!!!!!
I can't believe that we had to move in what seems like the 40th snow fall this winter. The moving truck got stuck in the drive way several times. The guy's moving us were great. Very nice and patient. They got us moved over to the new place in 2 trips. I am still unpacking...but, I am making headway. It will be " HOME " soon. I think Shannon loved all the excitement, while Brady was sleeping anywhere he could. They both did better than I did. Shannon was glad that her Mickey Mouse bed and Ruby made it to the new house. She kept telling the movers to be careful with her things. Thank goodness they all had young kids and didn't seem bothered with her questions and demands. Wish me luck unpacking.... Lunch at the new place soon !!!!


12 comments:

Kelli said...

Kelly,
Moving is NO fun!!!
I think I'm still traumatized!
I hope it feels like home soon!

Love you guys, although I'd forget what you all looked like if it wasn't for this blog! It's been that long!!! Invite us all to the new place!

Mary S. said...

It will feel like home soon! it just needs your stuff. Plus anywhere you and Jimmy are together is home. (How do you spell a puking sound?haha!) Just kidding!
Shannon in the box is hilarious! Brady looks so much like Jimmy in that picture! Very cute!

Katie said...

Moving sucks but once you are all in, you'll feel more at ease.

Did you christen the place yet?!? IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN...

Kileen said...

What a couple of cuties!! I have to agree Brady really looks like Jimmy in that picture.

Anonymous said...

who the hell are those kids?..we want to see Franklin!

Anonymous said...

Is Jonah drinking again?

Anonymous said...

Home is where you are Kelly and Jimmy with the children! I'm sure you'll have it together real soon. I hope to talk to you soon, thank God for your blog!
love and miss you all, aunt shelly

Katie said...

leave jonah out of this mary!

he is mad at everyone and hasn't been around since pampered chef!

Anonymous said...

Kelly - you have been tagged for "My Favorite Things"! See The Snow Family blog for more details.
~ Jackie

PS - Glad the move was not too bad. It looks like everyone did really well.

Katie said...

Where are the sweaty, steamy pics of McJimbo?

There is nothing in the world that is hotter than a man in a Mover's uniform. Strike that, I mean uni-tard.

My mistake. Pictures please.

Anonymous said...

Tressa's HHHOOOTTT in a unitard!

Mary S. said...

Katie I wasn't the one who wrote the Jonah comment...although I am happy to see he is alive.