Wednesday, March 19, 2008

26 Questions

1. What was your first car?
I think it was a gray volkswagon rabbit. I never got to actually drive it. The first time I started it, the fuel line had a leak in it and it blew up...my mom had to call the fire department. AHHH such memories.

2. Do you have any nicknames? I'm sure my brothers have a few for me.

3. Have you ever been Scuba diving? First of all CLAUSTROPHOBIC. second of all...have ya met me? me + body glove diving suit = HARPOON THAT THING!

4. What's your least favorite color? Don't really have one

5. would you ever go skydiving? I might have tried it before the kids were born.

6. What toothpaste do you use? Aim Mint Gel

7. What's the last movie you saw? Nemo with Shannon and Brady today

8. What do you want know about the future? Will my kids be happy in life

9. Do you need to do laundry? When DON'T I need to do laundry

10. Do you listen to the radio? All the time

11. Where were you when 9/11 happened? I was at work in Boston. Worried about how I was going to get home on the "T". Wasn't sure if Boston was next to be hit. Waiting ot hear from Kevin, who was in DC that day near the Pentagon. Ended the day at Mary and Billy's watching it all unfold on TV.

12. What color are your bed sheets? Navy Blue

13. What's your ringtone? Some cheesy option on my list of rings

14. Do you have any obsessions right now? Getting un-packed..seeem's to be taking forever.

15. Do you watch cartoons? They don't bother me, usually the kids have something on all day

16. Do you like sushi? California rolls..they are cooked though..is that really sushi?

17. If your significant other was a super hero, what would his name be? Rainman!!!!! He remembers the most rediculous shit !!!!!!!!

18. Do you enjoy sleeping late? When I get to, hell yes...

19. Who tells the best jokes? Kevin is hands down the funniest person I know!

20. Dou you believe in karma? Yes!

21. Do you like your eggs scrambled or sunnyside up? Both

22. Do you collect anything? Not really..used to collect penguins.

23. Name a song you can dance to. I love to dance to anything... mostly 80's and Disco...

24. Favorite concert you attended. I been to hundreds of shows. If I could add up all the money in tickets I would be sick..... Can't wait to see TIM with Maggs in June....

25. What is your favorite invention? TIVO

26. What do you like better apples or oranges? i like them both...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see Tim!
I think I will ask your brother about some of those nicknames... I will post them later!haha!Just kidding, I think the nicknames my brothers used to call me could still make me cry!haha!
Love it!
Mary

Kelli said...

TIVO...YES! Good one! Great post Kel! Loved it!

Katie said...

BODY GLOVE

PMP PMP PMP

Too good, you were crackin' me up!

Love u