Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Tag....

Not sure if this is the tag I am supposed to be doing...well..here goes...



Well i found one of those surveys that everyone has been doing & I figured I'd share it ( When choosing the HTML code use the websites and blog section) :1.Go to Photobucket.com (Don't sign in)2. Type in the answer to your question in the "search" box.3. Use only the first page.4. Copy the HTML and paste for the answer.5. When you are done TAG someone!


1) What is your name?


2) What is your relationship status?

3) Favorite color?


4) What are you listening to right now?


5) Favorite TV Show

6) Name a Beverage


7) Last movie you watched?


8) Something you do a lot


9) what kind of shoes do you wear?


10) Next vacation you would like to take


11) Last thing you bought...


12) What kind of car would you like to have?

1 comments:

Mary S. said...

These are fun! I also saw bits and pieces of Father of THe Bride too. I think they have been running it a lot lately.
Very cool! Now I want an iced mocha...