Wednesday, April 2, 2008

RED SOX FEVER



I read the Snow Family Blog.....Another season begins. Welcome back the boys of summer....But, remember...we are RED SOX FANS !!!


The boys of summer have returned. I have been a baseball fan since I can remember. I get excited when the trucks leave FENWAY PARK for spring training and await another season. I can only hope that my children will enjoy it as well. The ball park is one of my favorite places. The picture of me and the kids was taken last year on Mothers Day. I hope to update with more over the season. Watch put you might even see Uncle Billy in a shot or two!!!!!
PLAY BALL.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am honored that my post generated a little debate! Let's Go Yankees!

How cool that your kids have already been to Fenway.
~Jackie

Mary S. said...

Omg, look how little Brady was! I can't even remember him that small!

Go Red Sox! Yankees suck!

Kelli said...

Thought of you today Kelly when I heard it was Opening Day...exciting for all you B-ball lovers!
To me, it just means that nice weather is on the way!
Yyyyyyyyippeeeeee!