Monday, April 28, 2008

Rainy,Cold Sunday

Shannon kept asking me yesterday..Why can't we go outside? Why can't the sun be outside? Why is it wet out? I was trying to tell her that it was good to have a rainy days sometimes..We could be lazy and watch movies, play games or read books..... she wanted no part of it. Looks like Brady was the one who was listening to me. He was so quiet, I went looking and found this....He was watching Sponge Bob ( of course) and resting with his chocolate milk....Typical Male in training.....

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Look at all that hair?!
I'm enjoying these lazy rainy days...I was getting exhausted being outside so much!

Mary S. said...

That is hilarious! Who does this kid think he is? One year old and already lounging on the couch sucking down an beverage. A little man already!haha!
Thank God the sun is back today, that rain was getting me down!

Jackie said...

How funny and typical that the girls can't relax as easily and need to stay busy...but no problem for the boys.
I was happy to see the sun today and relieved that we did not have any flooding.
~Jackie

Katie said...

who is this kid???

the cutest pic ever!!!