Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Basketball In The House !!!

Just in case things couldn't get any more CRAZY here in the Ault house, Jimmy brought the kids home a basketball hoop yesterday. Brady was going out of his mind while Jimmy put it together. He loves to watch and play any kind of sports. His idols are Colin and Brendan. He loves when they play catch and baseball with him. Brendan showed him how to shoot a basket and my little guy has never been the same....Shannon and Brady have been entertaining me with their MAD SKILLS !!!



Shannon was cheering GO BRADY GO !! So Cute !!


I love the smile on his face when the ball is in the net...

Shannon in on the fun..





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome....Nice form!

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of the time that I got my balls caught in a net. It was fishing and I dunked my dingaling in the warter cuz I had no bait on me. When I scooped up that big ole brown trout, I got my balls caught! Ooooeeee, it hurt like hell!
Watch them little ones, please muffin butt.
Earl

Mary S. said...

Has Earl escaped from the home again?
Look at Brady shooting, hilarious!