Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Sick House

Ear Infections and Colds for everyone!!! This was a long week in the Ault Home. The kids are finally feeling better and starting to get back to being themselves. It's tough when the weather is yucky and so are the kids. Maybe the next snow storm we can go out and play!


What's the best way to keep a toy from your sister? Fall a sleep on it !!!!


Brady loves his new hard hat that Santa brought him. I can't help but hum YMCA every time I see him in it.


It's a little late but, Happy New Year to all !!

8 comments:

Jemmmma said...

Aw, poor Brady! He looks so sick. Hope you guys feel better soon!

Jackie said...

I am glad they are feeling better. Happy New Year to you too!

Katie said...

I KNOW HOW U FEEL, TRUST ME
I know how bad it sucks
when u are well call us and we will chill 2getha

Anonymous said...

where's the laundry basket?

earl

Kileen said...

What cuties! Wish we could see you all in person. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

well tickle my brisket!
is that young red headed fella my lil nephew brady? he's as cute as a georgia peach!
makes me all warm and fuzzy inside!

how bout you and jim come on over to enjoy my plum pie? i serve it warm with ice cream you know. earl says it gives him the shits but i say hey, you live to live. that's my motto.

we got a new ford and this one has a power window! yeehaw! earl hung his head out the window the other day and wetted my drawers he drooled so bad! can yer believe i'm fixin to be 56 tomorrow?

i put a pair of railroad overalls, you know, the kind with the blue stripes, on my wishlist. last year earl got me a hairdryer. jeesum.

so keep in touch kel. i know you and jim don't like to call...or write...or email...but it's warm here in Bama and we would like to see you. I would love to tickle the old ivories when you get here too. remind me.

love and huggybunches,
sweet edna

Anonymous said...

Hi Edna,
Are you sober these days?

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year

Mr. Noodle