Saturday, October 18, 2008

Early Trick or Treat





Shannon was a little upset at first when realized that she really couldn't fly...Once that moment of " are you kidding me mommy" was over...she was happy just to have wings!!!





Brady didn't stop laughing and smiling ...He thought the hood and the tail was hilarious..I can't wait for Trick or Treat this year. Halloween has never been my favorite, now I look forward to it with the kids. They get so excited to go see Auntie Mary and Uncle Billy and go out with their cousins. Only a few more weeks....

5 comments:

Katie said...

wow those are soooo cute!
can't wait to trick or treat with u guys!

Jemmmma said...

That is too cute! They both look so happy to be wearing their costumes.

Kelli said...

OMG toooo funny! That Brady cracks me up!

Mary S. said...

Very cute! Brady will be nice and toasty.
Can't wait!

Jackie said...

Very cute. I am sure we'll see you Halloween night!