Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Torture Of A Little Brother....




Growing up the oldest of 3 and the only girl, you know I was dealt the torture of BROTHERS. They started at a young age from the demolition of barbie dolls-houses-vans etc...To the adult pranks of one " Ricky Boreguard" to "Ronald McDonald"...I can actually laugh with them now and not cry like my much younger days..(although, I did love that Andy Gibb T-Shirt that the teeth were blacked out with marker and to this day I have NO CLUE which brother or both did the deed).... I seemed to have yelled" MA tell them to stop" for 20 plus years. Now being a mother myself and having an older girl and a younger boy..I see that my mother spent many years yelling at them and going right into the next room and laughing hysterically. That seems to be what I have been doing as of late. Brady is a true SHAUGHNESSY MALE...


Shannon is deathly afraid of Spider Man toy that Brady got for Christmas last year. He is now getting older and realizes what buttons to push to torture his sister....Shannon has been sick on the couch all day and Brady has pulled this stunt..and very successfully too, 3 or 4 times today. I happened to catch it with my camera this time, before Shannon woke up..... LONG LIVE THE LITTLE BROTHER...

Kevin and Billy, things have never been dull that's for sure...I LOVE YOU GUYS....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is in training..it is going to get worse!

Billy

Katie said...

great post
love it!!!

Anonymous said...

That was Andy Gibb on the T-Shirt?

I thought it was uncle Danny's High School picture.

I agree with Billy, he is just getting started.

Kevin

Anonymous said...

LMAO at kevins comment

Anonymous said...

Smoodie, How can you forget."the dog treats in your jacket pocket"(on the school bus)The little man will hold his own.Dad

Jackie said...

Too funny! Boys will be boys...even when they are very little!

Anonymous said...

that's funny...as funny as a bunny with polio in a pink tutu dancing.

i'm watching you