Monday, June 2, 2008

Big Boy Bed

Here he is all excited about his Big Boy Bed. He was climbing up and down off of it and he kept pointing to Shannon's bed and then his. I had a glimmer of hope that this might actually work and I will be child free in my bed for good !!!

Time 9 PM and all is GREAT!!!!!!

Time 3:55 am ...He is in our bed..... The first night went well. He woke up and got scared. He made his way into the kitchen and sat on the floor waiting for me. Within minutes he was sound asleep for the rest of the night.
We will have another go at it tonight......


5 comments:

Mary S. said...

Wow, that's great. I have to get Brooke her big girl bed really soon, I need her out of our bed for good.

Kileen said...

It is so nice when they are in their own beds. I love the duckie blanket! Those are the best blankets, I'm gonna have my mom make me one too. Ha Ha!

Jackie said...

Benny still makes an appearance in our bed - it is usually around 5:20 am - which is okay. For a while though he was coming in earlier! Not so good!
~Jackie

Anonymous said...

I have not been on the website for awhile. I cannot believe how big they both have gotten. Please give hugs and kisses to both of them from aunt shelly! Miss you lots!

Mary S. said...

hello, getting bored!!!!new post please!