Monday, February 25, 2008

Tagged!!!!!!!!

Rules for the “Five Random Facts”: Each player starts with five random facts/habits/stories about themselves. Anything will do. Be creative. The person who is tagged needs to write a post on their own blog (about their five things) and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose one person to get tagged and list their name/blog. Don’t forget to leave a comment on their blog telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.



  1. I hate to wear hats. Ever since I was a little girl, I hated the static hair that comes with wearing a hat. With the exception of a baseball hat while actually playing the sport, I can not wear hats. I love the look of them on everyone else and wish I could spice up my glowing fashion sense..Ha Ha Ha

  1. I love penguins. I could sit at the aquarium all day and just watch them swim and play. I think they are hilarious and very smart animals. Before children my house used to be covered in penguins. I still have the few that mean the most to me out on display all year round and most of them are seasonal only now...Thanks to Kelsey, Colin and Mary Kate they gave me my favorites.
  2. I still watch 90210 on the Soap Opera station...that's says it all....
  3. I am very claustrophobic and was once stuck in an elevator for 1.5 hours with a maintenance guy at work. We were rescued by the Burlington Fire Department. When they opened the doors to pull us out, I had taken off my shoes, socks, lab coat, jewelry and was a big sweaty mess. I was in Panic Attack mode and nothing I could say to that poor man after we were rescued could make him even say HELLO to me ...even now....
  4. Everyone must know my love for TIM MCGRAW ! I went to see him in concert a few years back with some friends. I had seen that tour already that summer ( I know freak) so I knew that he was going to start out the show in the middle of the audience. I had a few coctails while waiting for the show to start. When the lights went out, I litterally crawled over several people in my row to touch TIM while he sang and was so close to me !!!! I was asked to return to my seat by the ever scary Great Woods Police. I must say, watch out Maggs...we are returning to the scene of the crime in June......

Sorry if I bored anyone to tears....and I obviously should have put down that I can't count either. So, I have two number ones....

Kileen you have been TAGGED !!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!
That poor maintenace man
i can so see u in the elevator!!!
I can also vouch for the hate of hats as i can remember walking to school and taking them off once we were out of sight!

Katie said...

Kel
That was great!
Wear baseball hats when you are playing? When's the last time you played baseball?!?
VERY FUNNY,
Loved it!

Anonymous said...

That's funny saying you don't like hats, when your hair looks like a helmet.

Kelly said...

SHELBY WAS RIGHT!!!!! IT DOES LOOK LIKE A BROWN FOOTBALL HELMET!!!!

Anonymous said...

Who is anonymous???

I am pmp about the elevator. I'd like a post dedicated to the entire story.

And I must admit, I DVR 90210. Don't feel too bad. It's a great show, even now.

Jeannie

Kelli said...

LOL Kelly!
I want to know more about being caged in an elevator w/ a sweaty maintenance man...what a gentleman for not stranglin' you!
Tim McGraw or Phil McGraw???

Good one Kel!
Love,
Happy Feet

Mary S. said...

I just realized you did your Tag! Good stories! I think of that elevator story everytime I go to NEMC. You are a freak!
Good job!

Katie said...

Just because you got tagged it doesn't give you a blog pass you know.

I heard Brady is in kindergarten now...has it been that long?